Triangle X Ranch

Triangle X Ranch
John Butcher riding back to the Triangle X Ranch.

About Me

I fell in love with Jackson Hole when first introduced to the area by the Butcher family. When I decided to spend the summer of '11 out here in JH, a former Pingry athlete, Katie Occhipinti, suggested I blog the adventure. I had no idea what a blog was but Katie O set the whole thing up and got me on my way. Last summer was a tremendous experience. The blog details all the great fun I shared with friends from June '11 - Oct. '11. Even before I left to head back to SRQ, I knew I wanted more of JH. I am now back in JH for "Adventure Summer Round Two!" Many friends have encouraged me to continue the blog this summer ...... so here we go! I arrived to town on June 12th and immediately felt at home. I am looking forward to another summer of hiking, biking and visits from friends. I once again look forward to sharing this experience with all of my friends who have planned to visit me out here. I also look forward to sharing the experience with my friends who follow this blog. Enjoy the pictures and the adventure. Happy summer to everyone!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Music on Main Street in Victor, Idaho

Music on Main in Victor, Idaho

Tonight I joined up with all the "wedding folk" to check out  Music on Main in Victor, Idaho.  The main headline musical act was Willie Nelson's son.  My friends Vicky and Kevin are renting a house in Victor, so the group was gathering at their house before heading to Main Street.  

Susan and Alli

Lance and Emmy















View from Vicky and Kevin's place
The weather began to change and we could see a few thunder storms rolling into the area.  Against better judgement, a car full of us headed to Main Street to check out the action.  There was a pretty nice size crowd at the concert and food booths from all the local restaurants.  The rain did come in and that sent us back to Vicky and Kevin's seeking dry shelter.

Enjoying some of the food at Music on Main














Susan and Vicky













Kevin's granddaughter Reagen 
Lance and Dolly relaxing 

1 comment: