Triangle X Ranch

Triangle X Ranch
John Butcher riding back to the Triangle X Ranch.

About Me

I fell in love with Jackson Hole when first introduced to the area by the Butcher family. When I decided to spend the summer of '11 out here in JH, a former Pingry athlete, Katie Occhipinti, suggested I blog the adventure. I had no idea what a blog was but Katie O set the whole thing up and got me on my way. Last summer was a tremendous experience. The blog details all the great fun I shared with friends from June '11 - Oct. '11. Even before I left to head back to SRQ, I knew I wanted more of JH. I am now back in JH for "Adventure Summer Round Two!" Many friends have encouraged me to continue the blog this summer ...... so here we go! I arrived to town on June 12th and immediately felt at home. I am looking forward to another summer of hiking, biking and visits from friends. I once again look forward to sharing this experience with all of my friends who have planned to visit me out here. I also look forward to sharing the experience with my friends who follow this blog. Enjoy the pictures and the adventure. Happy summer to everyone!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Vicky and Kevin's Beautiful Wedding

Vicky and Kevin
I have been to many weddings in my time but none as beautiful and as special as the wedding of Vicky and Kevin.  It was a magnificent setting for two very special and blessed people.  With the Grand Tetons as their backdrop, Kevin and Vicky officially became husband and wife.  There was not a dry eye watching this very special ceremony.

Wedding location at Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis

A private lesson in LOVE !
Vicky's brother Steve walked her down the aisle.  Marla and April served as Vicky's attendants and Kevin's brothers Bruce and Chuck stood by his side.  It was a very nice family affair.  Every detail was as classy as Vicky and Kevin.


Marla and April












Krystal and Reagen



Alli, Chris, Andrew, Tiffany, Tig and Rob










Kevin reading his heart touching vows to Vicky

The reception was on the outdoor porch

 
Vicky and Kevin entering the reception










Toasting the beautiful bride








Let the dancing begin.  Go Lance !
 













Vicky and Susan enjoying the music









To pretty to eat....but we did and it was YUMMY














A beautiful sunset


2 comments:

  1. What a special time for a very special couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Ann, Your photos are great! Beautiful Wedding!

    ReplyDelete